Job Vacancy: Analyst
– Follow-up business operations, activities, and financial aspects for companies under coverage.
– Identifying trends, outlining problems, advising management by recommending actions to enhance performance.
– Monitor closely the financial press and analyze a track of market trends, opportunities, and risks.
– Conduct financial reporting, modeling, researches, budgets, business plans, forecasts, and valuations.
– Carry out market and feasibility studies to assess the financial and economic viability of new projects & investment opportunities.
– Participate in pre-IPO preparatory assignments, restructuring, fund-raising, deals, and due diligence assignments.
– Create management review presentations, investment teasers, information memorandum, and initiation reports.
– Conduct frequent visits to businesses sites.
Qualifications and requirements:
– Bachelor degree in finance/accounting/economics or any relevant discipline.
– Fluent in both Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Speaking).
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
– Strong presentation and public speaking skills for morning meetings (written & verbal).
– Analytical skills, logical thinking, attention to detail, and writing effective conclusions.
– Accomplish assigned tasks accurately with respect to deadlines.
– Strong ability to work as part of a team.
– Military service Full-filler or Exempt-er.
– 1-2 Year field experience.
If interested please send your CV to:
– Email: Medhat.firstname.lastname@example.org
– Subject: Analyst Vacancy