A leading company located in 6th of October is hiring Senior HR Generalist (Talent Acquisition)
with following requirements:
• Handling the Hiring process Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings (White & Blue collars)
• Handles Monthly Attendance.
• Process the Monthly Payroll, and KPIs.
• Ensures Employees’ adherence to the company’ policies
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; and training and development
• Handles All employee Relations matters.
• Updates and Creates HR policies.
• Writing job descriptions
• Handles the performance appraisal process
• Handles all personnel tasks.
• BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws is a must
• Excellent communication skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Very good in English.
• HR Diploma is a plus.
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
• Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
• Proven work experience as a HR Generalist or similar role preferred in the Industrial field not less than 3 years of experience.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior HR Generalist