Accounts Receivable Job:
• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
• Processing and recording transactions.
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
• Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
• Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments and credit history.
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
• Generating reports and statements for internal use.
• perform account reconciliations
• maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• investigate and resolve customer queries
• assist with month-end closing
Education and Experience
• BSc/BA in accounting, finance
• knowledge of relevant accounting software
• 2-4 years as treasury accountant or general accounting experience
o Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and must write job title