Are you looking for a career path in Accounting?
If you would like to join us on our journey to disrupt the F&B industry,
You could be the next “Junior GL Accountant” to join our team at Cilantro!
• Location: Maadi.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reviewing and recording all received Assets, and their related expenses until installation.
• Reviewing and recording the disposal of Assets.
• Reviewing and recording the sale of Assets.
• Posting the movement of Assets regarding daily operations.
• Running the monthly depreciation expenses.
• Responsible for Assets and Services Vendors reconciliation.
• Executing addition/deduction Assets on monthly basis.
• Responsible for daily bank reconciliation.
• Posting all required provisions each month.
• Controlling (Meal – Transportation – Insurance – Medical care – Consumables….etc.) cycles.
• Ensuring the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries.
• Assisting the GL Section Head in the preparation of internal and external financial reports, including executive management reports.
• Providing all required analysis for the responsible accounts.
• Performing other duties, and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• Previous experience (1 Yr. : 2 Yrs.).
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Good user of Microsoft Office programs.
• High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
• Attention to detail.
To apply, send your updated CV to Hr.email@example.com, mentioning Junior GL Accountant in the subject.