Integrated Engineering company is Hiring Senior Accountant
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
• Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
• Preparing financial analyses and reports.
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
5 – 7 years of accounting experience.
Working knowledge of tax laws.
Strong financial analysis skills.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Strong organizational and stress management skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Prefer 6 October residents
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org