Accountant Executive at SCIB Paints Company
Location: 6, October.
Financial planning and Analysis
Preparation of Financial statements including Profit and Loss Statement & Balance Sheet
Analyzing the working Capital, Cashflow projections and Margin Analysis
Working with individual departments to prepare budgets
Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain difference in performance and make improvements going forward
– Bachelor Degree of Commerce – Accounting (English Section)
– 7-9 Years’ Experience as accountant in Financial planning and analysis.
– Excellent English language.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and SAP background is Preferable
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
– Strong leadership and personnel management skills
– Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
– MBA or any International Certificate is Preferable
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV with a recent photo and please mention the job title in the email subject to: CV@scibpaints.com