We are hiring :-
– Presentable female with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
– 3 years of experience same or relevant role.
– Excellent Communication Skills.
– Good English and Business writing
– Manage all necessary business travel arrangements, schedules, transportation, and accommodation for the CEO.
– General office duties, such as organizing and maintaining files, answering phones, – – purchasing supplies, and operating office equipment
– Managing CEO’s personal and business diaries.
– Coordinating meetings, conference calls, and interviews.
– Contact other departments as necessary to gather information to prepare reports for the CEO.
– Preparing for board meetings, which includes drafting agendas, gathering and printing all necessary documents, and organizing refreshments.
– Forwarding or replying to emails and correspondence addressed to CEO.
Compiling and submitting expense reports to CEO.
– Performs any other miscellaneous job related to CEO Office duties.
If you are interested please send your cv to: ngamal150@gmail.Com